Kevin Lee is a senior corporate finance professional with 9 years of experience in complex valuations, M&A, financial due diligence and consolidation of groups’ accounts in accordance with IFRS and US GAAP.
Kevin brings along years of experience in Investment Banking firms both in the US and internationally, mainly working with Oil & Gas majors, advising them on business valuations, creating group accounts and groups’ restructuring.
Currently serving as a senior finance professional at a multinational professional services firm, he has been leading a variety of business valuations, M&A and financial due diligence projects, mainly focusing on Energy, Utilities, Mining and Infrastructure industries.
Kevin holds Bachelor and Master Degrees in Economics. He is also a Chartered Accountant (ACCA).
Selected Transaction Experience:
• Assets swap between 2 Infrastructure funds with the total Enterprise Value (“EV”) of the assets over $560 million
• Pre-deal and post-deal valuation of several infrastructure assets based in Europe and North America for various Infrastructure funds. The range of EV per asset is from $130 million to $1.2 billion
• Sale support of several investments in Infrastructure, Energy and Oil & Gas companies across the world by an Infrastructure fund based in the US with EV around $700 million
• Valuation of a Mining holding based in New York with mining operations in Africa with EV around $1.4 billion
• Valuation of several wind farms based in the US for an Infrastructure fund with EV of $90 million
• Valuation of an Oil & Gas holding based in London with mining operations in Russia and Ukraine with EV over $890 million