Jason Morgan has over 12 years of Investment Banking deal experience. He has advised numerous companies on a wide range of corporate finance and strategic operations with an aggregate value in excess of $ 14.9 billion. Jason’s specific expertise is in corporate analysis, public and private equity analysis, risk analysis, IPOs, M&A, and financial restructuring.
Jason is currently a Vice President of Investment Banking Strategies at a New York investment bank, advising clients on strategic finance initiatives. He has worked across industries in US with a focus on Energy, Healthcare and Manufacturing companies and has valued and analyzed more than 60 companies with their market values ranging from $ 100 million to $ 10 billion.
Jason is a CFA Charter Holder. He also holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management.
Selected Banking Experience:
- Capital requirement analysis to identify and market the $ 300 million convertible debt offering for a mining company and the $ 250 million convertible debt offering for a telecom company
- $ 600 million combined Valuation analysis to recommend share buyback programs for energy and constructing companies at various locations throughout the US
- Financial modeling and screening to identify debt restructuring targets - Identified targets where transactions were completed included the $ 430 million debt restructuring of a construction company and the $ 230 million capital restructuring and secondary offering of a building materials company
- Advised for a leading investment advisory firm’s $ 580 million bid and a subsequent $ 385 million rights issue
- Advised on sale or possible IPO of a retail company which was eventually bid for at $ 450 million
- Advised a global asset management company on ETF investments of $ 172 million